If you have a great idea and want to develop your own game, we will publish it for you.
The easiest way is via our HTML5 engine (you can download it at this link). With it you will have everything you need to create a 2D game (and soon 3D too) that will take advantage of our native tracking and monetization systems.
- Open source code
- HTML5 + JS
- WebGL support
- iOS and Android portable (as well as web version)
- Scene editing via Tiled: http://www.mapeditor.org/
- Texture Packer format support for sprite atlases: http://www.codeandweb.com/texturepacker
- Easy to use animation system management
- Bitmapped text rendering
- Particle systems
- Scene management via node structuring
- Support for Google Play y AppStore monetization APIs
The first step in creating you game would be to develop an HTML5 program with the engine. Once finished and tested you can send it to us so that we can generate the ports for iOS and Android so that you can publish on Apple AppStore or Google Play.
We are currently working on the FAQ, engine documentation and reference guide. In the meantime, developers have the source code of our new game Mighty Freddy at their disposition so that they can have an example of the engines usage. It can be downloaded at this link.